Sign in to follow this  
Guest olly

Anybody tried this Yoke/Pedals kit ?

Guest olly

Hi ! I'm planning on investing in a "proper" Yoke/Pedals for my 737 cockpit project and am aware of the PFC Jetliner/Cirrus of course. I guess the PFC quality is well known. But I found a kit from Airplanestuff that looks interesting (http://www.airplanestuff.com/321.html)Price will be slightly lower (US$ 875 - 737 style), and to me it's a bonus having to assemble it myself (the building process to me is what makes this a great hobby), but havent seen this "in use" anywhere. Does anybody know if quality would be in the same level as the PFC stuff ?

All I can say is that wow that seems like a lot of money. There's nothing there you couldn't make yourself for a fraction of the money if you have the skills.Richard