Sign in to follow this  
Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

Poll: Which aircraft do you fly with your hardware?

Guest GeorgeDorkofikis

I don't know if it was asked before but it may be interesting to share which aircraft, freeware or commercial, the cockpit builders fly with their hardware. Especially those pilots having FSBUS, Opencockpits and similar freeware projects.My current setup consists of an MCP representing a B737-700, 2 Comm panels, 2 Nav panels, EFIS, and a transponder. I'm using FSBUS 2.2Personally I would LOVE to be able to fly with the PIC767 and PMDG737NG,but due to the limitations mentioned to another post I usually fly a merge of the FFX B737-400 visual model with a freeware panel and the airfile/FDE of the Dreamfleet B734.So, let's hear it. Be as brief or as detailed as you like.Which aircraft or setup do you normally fly with your hardware?I may be a nice oportunity to get to know each other's project better.George DorkofikisAthens, Greecehttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/betaimg.jpg

Guest allistah

So the reason you use this "blend" of software is so that you can have access to all the parts of the plane from your hardware? As I understand it, PMDG 737NG uses all non-standard offsets so people can't easily use hardware to control their plane. Is that correct?I'm in the process is choosing a plane as well and really like the 737NG. Would you have any suggestions on which freeware panels and planes (or even Payware for that matter) that would allow me to access all panels when I get my IOCard boards all set up? I want to make sure that my hardware will be able to control the entire glare panel, the MIP controls, the overhead panel, and all the radios, etc.Thanks for any information you might have for me.

Guest High Octane

Aircraft: B767-400Hardware: EPIC USB along with Output(2) and seven segment digit display modules (2)Software: Porject Magenta, FSUIPC, WideFS, My own programming B767 environment.Others: FDSFreebies: No softwares, No hardwares...I don't recall any stuffs I can get for my cockpit for free. :(

A Cessna 172 (RealAir flight model), The Dreamfleet Cessna 310 twin and the Dreamfleet Archer are what I use. Simple GA planes => no problems with interfacing => everything works :) Plus there's more fun to the flying too without too much of automation.And I dont have time for hours and hours of long-haul stuff that one would need to do with "heavy iron" if one wants to be realistic about the simulation.//Tuomas

My choices are Dreamfleet Cardinal C177RG( Cockpit currently in progress) and the Flight 1 Meridian.I am like tuomas,like to fly for shorter periods and slow so i can see everything and besides i like to have full control.Les