Sign in to follow this  
Guest LGA

757 Panel update

Guest LGA

Hi guys. Here are some photos to update you guys on my panel. Besides a few of the guages, everything else needs painting. The PFD and ND displays are not complete yet.I've still to add those parts where the screws are attached to give them a more complete look. Nothing is yet attached or fixed on a base. I'll be updating my webpage in the next few days. Comments are really welcome. Regards, Ricardo

Guest Dodiano

Looks good man!! You using 19 inch or 17 inch monitors for your setup??Roberto

Guest LGA

I have a 17" monitor at this time for the Captain's PFD/ND side that I'm working on. I also have a 15" that I plan to lay on its side for the EICAS and I'll have to someday purchase another 17" for the FO's PFD/ND. Thanks for your comment. I can't wait to do more so I can show you guys.

Guest High Octane

Look good there... isnt that balsa wood you are cutting to make a gauge frame? 17" monitor would be the best choice for the B757 style PFD/ND. Only if you have or going to purchase PM's softwares. Keep up.. looking forward for more out of it.

Guest LGA

Thank you Arthur. No sir, no balsa here :) I built the guages from clear plastic and then used a thin sheet of plastic over the work as it would be easier to cut circles and shapes. After this I airbrushed some of them with a close to Boeing Brown. Give me a few days and I'll have my webpage updated to show how I made them. The result was pretty good.

Guest High Octane

Okay... Looking forward for your webpage.. very curious on your progress.