Sign in to follow this  
Guest duquep

First Picture on my Radio Panel with FSBUS

Guest Dodiano

Very cool!! Nice work man!!Roberto

Guest stevelep

What will be displayed on "weather" ?NiceBOB

>What will be displayed on "weather" ?Could be a LPT-port 4x20 character LCD with current METAR or other useful info. The size of the hole looks about right for that.//Tuomas

That is sweet!! I've put all my current plans on hold till I finish my college course, even grounded all my aircraft. Can hardly wait to get the soldering iron fired up!!

Guest duquep

Hello BOB,This place is reserved for a LCD display 2*16 caracters.For the wind direction, speed of winds, QNH and Frame rate of FS.I use it with FSLCD software.OO-PDU

Guest Alkit

Hello PDU,May I know where you bought the switches shown at the bottom of the picture? I need to buy one for replacement of my broken unit.regards,Alkit

Guest bowingic

HiGreat job.....I notice only one frequency tuning knob?.... or is it a concentric rotary?What sort of rotary are you using? Thanks in advance for any info,Ian

Guest duquep

hello, no no there will be 2 rotary switch for the frequency change but the panel is not finished....I use 2 rotary switches (12 positions, simple circuit)For the switch, you can find it at Farnell or Conrad factory.http://www.farnell.com or http://www.conrad.comregardsoo-pdu

Guest Alkit

Thanks oo-pdu for the switch info!!Alkit