Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptnKebec

Rotate screen for panel???

Guest CaptnKebec

Is there a way to rotate 90 degrees a instrument panel, I want to put the radio stack on a separate screen put it would best fit if the monitor is placed on the side!Cheers Michel.

Guest CaptnKebec

Never mind guys, I found a software who would do the trick, it's called Pivot pro.Thanks anyway

Has anyone actually used this in Flight Sim? It looks like a good idea.John

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest gasebah

I have done this in FS2K2 with the standard Nvidia drivers. They have a rotation tab. Also the newer ATI drivers support rotation. However with the change that was made wih FS9 regarding multi monitors FS cannot handle it anymore. Usually you would simply change the res from e.g. 1024x768 to 768x1024. But if you do that in FS9 you can only go windowed mode as FS9 cannot handle the odd res since it is rendering everything as 3D.This was a major annoyance for me as I had to rework my whole cockpit.Alex