Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boykeb

experience with the SDK and the CCU from simkits

Guest Boykeb

Good day to everyone,I have been thinking and thinking and I have decided to interface my analoue 747-200 gauges with the CCU from simkits. As I will use my own instruments and not theirs I will need to write the software myself. This will be a very big challenge for me as I never have been writing software.Is there anyone who knows a tutorial about the sdk from Microsoft?And is it possible to interface gauges that are usually not used in FS like the N1 and the N2 gauges. I really hope there is someone who can help me with this one.Regards,Boy Bruin

Guest stevelep

CCU is made for simkits gauge, that's very specificevery connector is designed for one type on gauge.No really easy for emulate it with you own gauge.I'd prefer using FSBUS system or IOcards.For ex. with FSBUS you buy or build the COMIII module andcan put Servo- (8 servos) or Steppermotor- (2 steppers) modulesYou can put max 31 module, it's really enough ...You don't need code , the soft is powerful, you can access to all FSUIPC's offsets (more than 3000 variables of FS).You can use the CCC logic programmer to make more complexfunctions ...www.fsbus.deBuyBOB

Guest Boykeb

Hi Bob,I already bought the FSBUS system, but I have ordered it a half year ago and I didn't received it. As soon as I receive my hardware I will start interfacing.I would love to use FSBUS to drive my instruments but I heard somewhere that the FSBUS software runs less smooth than the simkits software. As I haven't used any of the interface systems, I can't judge about it.I only need to know how to program FSBUS to drive instruments, I mean how do I get access to the FSUIPC instruemnts offsets and how do I connect an instrument to it.I am really looking forward to hearing something form you.Regards,Boy Bruin