Sign in to follow this  
kand

projector throw question

Hi guysI need to ask you of different ways to increase the image projected by decreasing the distance of the projector from the screen.I have read in earlier posts about using mirrors and i think this may be the way to go for me,i am about to construct a building for the sim and need to get it right at this stage ! any ideas websites would be most welcome..thanks keith

Guest Alkit

I would suggest you to read some spec. of different projectors. Some of them can project large image within short distance.

hi problem is i already have the projector and the zoom is not good enough,its a dell 3300 xga ,very good imagecheers keith

Guest Alkit

Understool keithIt would be good if you tell your room available (precisely) for the projection display. Also your projector's distance/image size. I am sure someone here can give you good suggestion. Good luck!Alkit