Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erups

FSBUS boards (pcbs)

Guest Erups

Ok found!Thanks to google first, and my brain second :-hahwww.distrelec.comAnd i checked!They have amber!In the catalogue at least, don't know if they have available of if they are the dimensions you need.Edit: actually they have (depending on model) orange and yellow

Guest Ferdie

>The "problem" which is not anything big to worry about, was>more like the topic - the original poster asked about fsbus>boards. >>But lets not worry too much, maybe I just over reacted,>sorry.>>//TuomasNo problem !I think that we are a community and all ideas and works are goods.The best thing is to be able to choose between several options ;-)Regards. Manuel

Guest PoRrEkE

Filling out the ordering form I can only chose countrys:Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Rep.No BE in that list :s

Guest Erups

>Filling out the ordering form I can only chose countrys:>>Slovenia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and Czech Rep.>>No BE in that list :s:(Try mailing them.

Guest PoRrEkE

I'll try that in a few weeks. First I want to see what happens with the order from simcockpit.nlIf I get that I probably won't need other displays.

Guest PoRrEkE

ROFL, check this topic on FSBUS boards ...Isn't it an idea to put a java-chatbox at the botom of this page ? :(

Guest Erups

>ROFL, check this topic on FSBUS boards ...>>Isn't it an idea to put a java-chatbox at the botom of this>page ? :(Was thiking the same :-hah

Guest PoRrEkE

Hey just noticed:It's your topic anyway .. so if you don't mind, neither do I :-bigangel

Guest Erups

>Hey just noticed:>>It's your topic anyway .. so if you don't mind, neither do I>:-bigangel?What have you noticed?

Guest PoRrEkE

well, that it's your topic :)you started this FSBUS boards topic ;)

Exactly :) And many times a project will end up using several technologies - like our C172 sim has simkits gauges, fsbus key, led, 7-segment and servo controls and Leo's "Baby Plasma"...http://tigert.gimp.org/tigert-albums/MIK/m...lator.sized.jpgIt's a matter of what one can afford, what tools are available and of course what skills one has - fsbus for example is not suitable for someone who doesnt know how to solder - and yet still many people get shortcuts on the board (I did as well). IOCards might be better in that regard if you can buy a ready and tested system.//Tuomas(yea, you are wondering about the pic - they did crash a bit after the pic was taken.. it's hard being a flight instructor, even a virtual one.. :))

Guest stevelep

of course I mean simcockpit.nlthat was a mistake ... ouupsfor yellow one I've bought 10mm Knightbright by www.distrelec.chBOB

Guest PoRrEkE

nothing very alarming 'bout this scenario ... except ... ow yeah except the rate of decent at this altitude! :)

Guest PoRrEkE

problem with those is that they never seem to have Belgium in their contry delivery list.

Guest PoRrEkE

ok via the german site they can deliver to BEhowever I get a weird warning sign when I select Belgiumeven I get the same whenever I select any other country than Germany and it returns the drop-down-box each time back to Germany ..