Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erups

FSBUS boards (pcbs)

>nothing very alarming 'bout this scenario ... except ... ow>yeah except the rate of decent at this altitude! :)Exactly.. :)//Tuomas

Guest PoRrEkE

hey I had something similar one of my first test flightsbut that was because all controls were inverted due to a wrong connection of the potentiometers :)up/down was still easy to controll but left/right was like so un-intuitive !

Guest mbessler

Philippe,>there are the LED displays I hope to get. Went to a local>shop today and they sell those for double the price I payed>and they don't have yellow, only red. Also they don't want tothumbing through a new catalog I got in the mail today, I noticed that the prices for 7segment displays had dropped. My previous catalog listed the 10mm ones for about 150-180% of the price of those in the new catalog.And they even have yellow, common anode/common cathode available:http://reichelt.de/index.html?GRUPPE=A51;W...;ARTIKELID=6922http://reichelt.de/index.html?GRUPPE=A51;W...;ARTIKELID=69230.46EUR for common cathode0.48EUR for common anodeManuel(... and no, I dont work for reichelt, just a happy customer)

Guest PoRrEkE

Als Exportkunden haben Sie einen Mindestbestellwert von 100

Guest mbessler

>Same problem I seem to be getting everywhere. Maybe someone>from germany can order them for me and then send them.please contact me via email (address can be found at http://cockpit.varxec.de/contact/ )Manuel

Guest Tel

Hey Gents,Has anyone had news from ripoff Simcockpit.nl's Pepper yet?Sorry, silly questions I guess. 7 monhts since I ordered and now I see that the shop forum has been disappeared and what is left is now in Dutch (under the international section)and can only be access by those who have been given rights. Hence I have come to this forum to still be able to voice my dismay.I have followed all the excuses, publically requested a refund (as I have since switched to the opencockpits iocard - great stuff and there site gets better each day), but not a sausage!Not even a "thanks for the money sucker". All post ignored even the excuse were left to other to try and explain or justify and now the furom has been removed - Supression of speach or whatSo what's the latest on your fronts - when to we take legal steps?Radar