Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erups

FSBUS boards (pcbs)

No, I dont sell anything :)Nothing wrong with IOCards, I am probably going to look into them a bit myself too, to check out how they work etc - we have used FSBUS since thats what we found, and it does its job nicely - but it does not hurt to keep ones eyes open for good ideas.The "problem" which is not anything big to worry about, was more like the topic - the original poster asked about fsbus boards. But lets not worry too much, maybe I just over reacted, sorry.//Tuomas

Guest Erups

>>That's not a problem of language but a problem of fiability>...>I just hope to get my order of to get back my money ...>So AVOID absolutely this website >I don't want you remake this bad experience>and you just loose your moneyWell 6 months is really a lot!How did you pay?With paypal you could ask for refound within 1 month...Maybe something to keep in mind for the next time.The language is a problem when you think of disclaimers and selling details which you are not able to understand, not even know.It's important.I hope you can solve your dispute.oh i remember that ebay suggest an online dispute solving company if there are problems between sellers and buyers.At the moment i don't remember the name, but i don't think it's limited to the ebay ambient.Maybe you can try it.BR

Guest PoRrEkE

No PayPall for me (have no creditcard) and I think most others did bank transfer as well. Most people that ordered are from NL or Belgium so ...Either way, I know someone that heard from a friend that studies commercial law in NL whom told him that we have every right on our side. We have the confirm e-mail from the order and we have our bank notes to show that we did pay and did agree to this contract.So I suggest we all wait for Mr Van Erp to come back from holiday in Italy and then see if he has the box (sits at german customs atm.) with him. If so, there will be delivery quite soon. If not, then I suggest we ask him to pay the german customs as soon as possible. If he refuses to do so, we will take legal action against him.So within 1 week from now we should know. Either delivery or legal action. We should get our money back then.

Guest Erups

>So I suggest we all wait for Mr Van Erp to come back from>holiday in Italy You sure he's gonna go back? ;)You know, many people refuse to go back to their grey life after coming back from Italy ;)They especially refuse to again eat their boring food :-hahSo i'd not be surprised if he changes his residence to italy :(

Guest Dodiano

Try:http://www.projetoa320.cjb.net/I got my FSBUS SYSTEM FULLY MOUNTED AND TESTED WITH THIS GUY, (sorry caps) He is an excellent seller in Brazil he helped me with it Highly recommended!!Roberto

Guest Erups

Thank you!Another link added to the library :)

Guest PoRrEkE

Hey, unlike my neighbour at my dorm here, I would not be able to eat pasta every single day :(No disrespect to Italy and it's "quisine" .. my opinion: the french are the best cooks. Then I like my own contry food (cuz of habbit I know) then the eastern.Best meal ever I had in Strasburgh.;)

Guest Erups

You can always "learn" ;)Hehe, everyone has his tastes :)Anyway french are good, no joke, but italians have that little bit more i think :)Probably because pasta,pizza,lasagna and many many other things are just italian matters, much like mafia i'm afraid :(I always wonder why, in different nations, people are convinced that how they cook pasta is the ABSOLUTE RIGHT ITALIAN WAY...Never found anyone cooking a real pasta!Never!

Guest PoRrEkE

LOLthat's the problem I have with my current study.If you would be a doctor and you would tell me something, I would only be able to agree. You have studied it and I don't know nothing about it.I study multimedia & communication technology. Whatever I tell people, they always know better :(Either way, lets leave the citchen and get back to the garage for some cockpit-cooking ;)

Guest stevelep

Dear Phillip,I dont want to accuse P.Van Erp, the only thing I know is that I've prepaid 300 Euro many month ago with bank transfer and after many many many announce that "it will come next week" almost nothing.I've reordered by cockpitsonic and received it in 8 dayswith an invoice ...Even if the simcockpit component arrive in some months I can't wait one year for starting to go on with my project ...If it come finally I'll have some modules in double, useful if there's an electrical problem ...But understand that now I can't advise somebody to order by cockpitsonic...I know you're waiting tooLet's see what's happendBOB

Guest PoRrEkE

>But understand that now I can't advise somebody to order by cockpitsonic...you mean simcockpit.nl, right ? :DI know, I know.I understand you completely. I have ordered Photon and posted a check via the post today.If my stuff arrives I will not have the "double usefull etc" options. However I AM still waiting for that order because there are the LED displays I hope to get. Went to a local shop today and they sell those for double the price I payed and they don't have yellow, only red. Also they don't want to order the yellow ones because they come in large amounts ... pff had the same problem with finding a slide pot. He didn't want to order them cuz he would have to order 100.Either way, good luck with your FSbus from cockpitsonic (not cheap though it seems to work with those people) and lets all see what happens by the end of this week. If no good news, expect us to give a shout out (to all people that ordered with Pepper) to get together and take legal action by this time next week. This nightmare should be over soon I hope.

Guest Erups

>If my stuff arrives I will not have the "double usefull etc">options. However I AM still waiting for that order because>there are the LED displays I hope to get. Went to a local>shop today and they sell those for double the price I payed>and they don't have yellow, only red. Also they don't want to>order the yellow ones because they come in large amounts ...>pff had the same problem with finding a slide pot. He didn't>want to order them cuz he would have to order 100.Since we have got back to the back, cockpiting-cooking (;)) i can suggest you a few online dealers:www.rs-components.com (they are worldwide, probably they have and office in your country toowww.farnell.com (same as above)www.elfa.seThese are in europe (and i bet you can find many more), in usa there are lots and lots, but shipping fees and customs may be high.I use rs and it's very professional and serious.See if you can find what you're looking for from them, they usually make discounts on large quantities and have "exotic" products.

Guest PoRrEkE

neat ! even in my own language ;)let me check this

Guest PoRrEkE

Ok RS-Components have no orange or yellow 7seg ledsFarnell same problem.And Elfa charges me

Guest Erups

A pity :(I had another one, but it's bruied in the deepest recides of my brains...Let me look for it...