Sign in to follow this  
Guest High Octane

Two ?? to ask

Guest High Octane

1) I am looking for exact diameter, the length and width of B767-400 or B777 throttle quadrant. Hopefully have diameetr for leveler too. Would anyone know where I can find the diameter??2) I have project magenta package installed into 3 different computers. I have build MIP which CRT monitor would be sitting behind and now I suppose if I was going to start FS I would need to set up connection with Wide FS and click on PM icon to intialize the program. This would make it unrealistic so would there be a way that I could just have the PM initilize without just clicking mouse on PM's icon??Let me know

>1) I am looking for exact diameter, the length and width of>B767-400 or B777 throttle quadrant. Hopefully have diameetr>for leveler too. Would anyone know where I can find the>diameter??>>2) I have project magenta package installed into 3 different>computers. I have build MIP which CRT monitor would be sitting>behind and now I suppose if I was going to start FS I would>need to set up connection with Wide FS and click on PM icon to>intialize the program. This would make it unrealistic so would>there be a way that I could just have the PM initilize without>just clicking mouse on PM's icon??>>Let me knowI would guess PM manual has something about this, I mean, everyone probably thinks of the same question when building an enclosed cockpit..Anyway, would it work if you put a link to the applications in the "autostart" folder on windows?//Tuomas

Guest LGA

Arthur, the best place that I think you can get the dimensions of the 767 throttle quadrent is at www.simpit.de You'll have to figure out and document them though.

Guest High Octane

Tuomas.. I do know "autostart" can work with FreeFD by adding path name into batch files. Once it executes, all of FreeFD windows appears. But, with PM, it doesn't get to work. I don't know why, probablly software confilcts. SO this is why I wanted to ask around seeing if there is other methods on getting PM software to appears once the computer turns on or non-mouse-clicking-to-icon. Otherwiae I can ask PM supporters to see what I can do about it.LGAwww.simpit.de would be good for anyone who wants to build B757 or B763 version or at least. But I wanted the B764 version. The 400 version's interior is much similar to B777 except for quadrant (a little) and and MCP. However, I do believe its hard to find the actual dimension unless someone is willing to share the dimension. So thanks anyway.

Guest captain777

77711" wide x 12" long (when facing from rear of cockpit.I have a few other measurements...if you want.

Guest High Octane

>777>11" wide x 12" long (when facing from rear of cockpit.>I have a few other measurements...if you want.Great-- thanks... Would you know the height> circular diameter, width and length of thrust leveler? or any other things on quadrant??Abiut other measurements If you are talking about MIP and Cebter pedestal.. I already got them.Thank you...

Guest captain777

I'll have to get the rest of the info to you later this weekend...not at home right now. Hope that works.

Arthur:"I suppose if I was going to start FS I would need to set up connection with Wide FS and click on PM icon to intialize the program. This would make it unrealistic so would there be a way that I could just have the PM initilize without just clicking mouse on PM's icon??"You can put up to six programs into the startup of WideFS so as to start and run automatically when wideFS starts.Richard

Guest High Octane

Thomas, That will work for me, I will wait until you are ready. I appreciate it.Richard, I didn't know that-- I mean I haven't went deeper into WideFS yet. I will look up through WideFS documentation and see how I I could put up the programss needed to start up with FS. Thank you for letting me know, I appreciate it.

Guest High Octane

>I could put up the programss needed to start up with FS.Correction:I could put up the programss needed to start up with [bold]WideFS[bold] :)

Guest LGA

Arthur, Do you know of anyone who has a FDS 777 throttle who might want to share the dimensions with you? Could be your best bet. Deltaflight also built a similar throttle.

Guest High Octane

I wish I knew anyone that has FDS B777 thust level. It;d be nice if I know this so I can kinda nicely ask for the dimension.