Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alkit

Ask for advice for ebay deal

Guest Alkit

Thank you Robert for your kind word. Alkit

Guest romeo_charlie

Do you realise that you could face a lawsuit for threatening?

Guest Ken_Salter

The is forum is not intended for two people to have a public argument over a purchase. Please take this offline. The thread is now locked.If anyone wishes to discuss this with me, please email me.

Guest Ken_Salter

This language will not be tolereated. Nor threats. I have edited these postings.

Guest rprather

Whatever. I respectfully withdraw those portions of my statement... Good day.

Guest Alkit

Hello everyone,I was buying a 747 MCP on ebay last month from Tim Henry (BC, Canada). I ask him for sending it by airmail because of the value of the item. I paid him as he requested to me by paypal. I still not receive the item until now (more than a month). I enquired to the post office and return a negative result (no such parcel found). I ask for refund on paypal (30 days deadline) and got approved yesterday. I told Tim that I will pay to him if I receive the parcel. He then send me emails to threaten me by using many foul langauge. And said will send someone to my house to do something bad.What did I do wrong in this matter? Please advise. I do believe he sent the item. However, am I wrong to refund when I do not receive the item after an abnormal period of time?Alkit