Sign in to follow this  
Guest cesurkanat

My radiostack almost complete

Guest cesurkanat

Hi friendsI would like to post my radiostack picture about to complete. Lexan panel is made of 0.5 mm polyethilen layer and front side is sanded so that eliminate nail scratch look usually formed around rotaries.Botom section will include leds and switches for Gear lever, Parking brake, engin starter with fuel cut offs and auto brake.Toggle switches below transponder will assigned for defoult overhead fonksions such as pitot head, landing-taxi light etc.Regards Remzi Ozturkhttp://www.cesurkanat.com/resimler/radios/radiostack.JPG

Guest Dodiano

Wow man!! It looks so cool, I have some 737 NG non backlit panels I

Guest Alkit

excellent work Remzi !! I look forward to see all the lights on!Alkit

Guest yoss

Hi RemziWhat a great looking assemblyWell doneIf that will not trouble you , may be you can order such set of panels for me from your suplyer as well?Of course i will cover all your expenceses in advancelet me know if that possibleTnx in advance--Joseph

Guest cesurkanat

Thanks friend for yoyur fedback,@Yoss it would be pleasure for me to help a builder, Of course I can make a set of panels reserved for you. Since every panel is separetely availible, define your needs and contac me: remzi@cesurkanat.com@RobertoThanks for your help man, theese panels I used also backlit like that one below.http://www.cesurkanat.com/resimler/radios/gece.JPGSaludosRemzi

Guest yoss

Hi dear RemziTnx for youe kind offer--thats would help me a lot and i will e-mail you immediatlyYour backlighted Mcp looks great--could you post some more pictures and details for us about that MCP?With regards Joseph