Sign in to follow this  
Guest allistah

Idea to get PMDG 737NG to work with IOCards/FSBus/etc

Guest allistah

I got to get to work, but I found a couple more for us. :-)Try'em out and let me know:0280: Overhead, Anti-Collision, Position Switch028C: Overhead, Landing Lights Switch08B2: Overhead, ENG Anti-Ice 1094A: Overhead, ENG Anti-Ice 20C4E: MCP, Course Display283C: Overhead, Gen 1 & 23100: Overhead, BAT Switch3124: Overhead, Aft Fuel Pump 16202: EFIS, FPV & MTRS Buttons6204: EFIS, VOR1 Switch6208: EFIS, CTR Button620A: EFIS, TFC, Range, WXR, STA, ARPT, DATA, POS, & TERR Buttons620C: MIP, N1 Selector Switch621C: MCP, AT Switch621E: MCP, Speed, LVL CHG, & C/O Buttons6220: MCP, IAS Display6228: MCP, AP/HDG SEL Buttons622A: MCP, ALT HLD & VS Buttons622C: MCP, HDG Display622E: MCP, ALT Display6230: MCP, VSPEED Display6244: MCP, FD Switch6256: MSP, SPD REF SwitchI'll be building on this list. If any of you use one and aren't sure it's correct, please let me know and I'll double check it. I'll also be going back on all of these and getting the data for the values as well. At this point I just wanted to get the offsets at first. Once we have all that I'll go back and try to find out all the data that each offset deals with and if it's read/write.QUESTION: What's an easy way to write values into a given offset? When I get to that point I need an easy way to poke values in to test them for write access.-Allistah

Guest Erups

Most of them are default values, you can find them in the fsuipc SDK.If you downloaded my FSI file, you'll find the pmdg offsets.To read/write any value in any offset, with fsinterrogate click on the [...] button near the address name, then click con "buffers" there you can read and write in that address.

To all "Indiana Jones":-)Some offsets are not the same for both 600-700 and 800-900 versions.So if you have installed the 800-900 may all the aircrafts have some different versions.As i dont's have the 800-900 version but only the 700 i can't check it in my PC, but i double-checked with other people So please when post "freshh-offsets" just make a note for which version of product is!!regardsEddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Guest Erups

I didn't want to make a commercial here, but if you haven't a clue what's this all about, have a look at my site.

Guest yoss

Hi to all gold minersMay be would be a good idea to open separate tread HOW TO with and without question mark on this ishue, so we could help each other better and concentrate our efforts on unsolved probs instead reinvent the whole wheel everybody for themselfJoseph

Guest maxmax20

Hi,iam searching for the FMC Menu offsets from the PMDG.Does anyone have it for the keys INIT; MENU,DES, CRZ, CLM, FIX,....can anyone help me finding this offsets out.please help me. I only need this keys.....thanksMark

Guest Erups

FMC is not operated by offset, at least not that i know of.

Guest maxmax20

How is it working then??The switches A-Z an 1-0 and LSK L1-L6 & R1-R6 are working with the keyboard, but not the Menu keys from the fmc.....does anyone know, how to get this working with keyboard emulation???greetingsMark

Guest maxmax20

Hello,noone an idea?????greetingsMark

Guest Erups

If PMDG has not provided any keyboard command for the menu key, there is no way for it to work.Try figuring something out with key2mouse.

Guest MortenHa

Guess there's while since this topic has been adressed. Perhaps it has in more recent topics that I've been unable to find.Anyway you might consider this a serious bumb :) !Well the question about PMDG offsets has puzzled me too. And although we use PMDG+PM setup in our 737NG cockpit, it would have been nice to handle other PMDG specific functions also with the toggle of a switch and such.One such function is the AUTOBRAKE.I found this article on the web at http://members.chello.at/spatat/pmdg.htm which states that the AUTOBRAKE offset is 0x62AA!I tried it using IOCard ConfigIOCard.exe but it didn't seem to work!I've tried to e-mail the person that is responsible for the page but no answer.Posted a question on Pete Dowson's FSUIPC support forum, and got the answer that this range (>0x6000) belongs to addon products.Does anyone have any thoughts on how to nail this one?