Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boykeb

Question

Guest Boykeb

Hi everyone,Is there a function within FSBUS that recognize the way how switches suppose to stand. SO when you turn the flightdirector on when FSBUS isn't running will it turn the FD on when FSBUS is running again?Regards,Boy Bruin

Guest PoRrEkE

One thing possible for this would be to run a scan on certain switches at the loading of FSbus. However, this is something Dirk should do. So why not ask him.I will use Photon and I will program my own software. This post of yours gives me the idea indeed to do this.I will do a scan of the input board each time my Photon software is loaded AND IF the link with FS is made. Then I will process this scan to change switch positions in the cockpit where needed.Either way, best thing to do is not touch the cockpit between sessions. My FS panel remembers switch settings and re-loads them from an ini file when FS starts. I will make sure to follow my own made checklists each time before shutdown of the sim.

Yea, this is in the works as far as I understand.Our solution is to have a simulator start checklist - set everything to "cold" cockpit prior powering up, and have the default flight have everything saved in "cold" setup as well.//Tuomas