Sign in to follow this  
Guest High Octane

Did Ken Salter scaresus ?/

Guest PoRrEkE

Folks folks !What's all this ?!I was wondering why there weren't any more pictures posted here but is this the reason ???I can understand that one wouldn't want to post a picture if there was a posibility that anyone would critisize it .. but I think we can all say that chance to this is very small now, right ?!I post my pictures don't I ? If someone thinks my yoke looks like crap, I will agree ! :D If someone tells me my gear-lever looks like crap I will know that he's not serious and keep thinking whatever it is that I am thinking now of my gear-lever :(Sure the $$$$$$ cockpits from FDS look fine .. but think 'bout this .. what joy is there for these people to come here and "show off" with their stuff .. been there, done that, seen it, NEXT !!People who create and make everything themselves deserve every bit of respect. I know I am doing this and now I'm talking in my own favour but I don't mean it that way. I'm doing it and I damn well know how hard it sometimes is and how you feel when something is in your eyes only 90% perfect .. next day it looks 80% .. 70% ... 60% etc untill you finally start over again. But in the end you'll end up with something you are proud of. And then you can show it again and say: "hey, this is what I had before, this is what I have now, I didn't get this at FDS or whatever, I made this myself".Be proud of what you make yourself. Don't care to much when people say it doesn't look as good as theirs. Only you know what you are capable of and only you know what tools you have in your garage.I used to make all sorts of things when I was, say 5 to 12 years old. Then my parents always told me that I was not precise enough and I didn't care for detail ... I never thought of telling them that all I had to cut wood was a 50 cm large three-saw and a 15 cm iron-saw ...Think about it !

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

That was kinda my point :(Steal my thunder, why not!Hehe....

RoJa (;)Now as for liking you and working with you, I have to check with my government to see if French are back in good graces with the USofA. After all, I am a retired military officer. My brain-washing is still intact. Let

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest PoRrEkE

ARGH !!*quote* Hummm, I wonder if I need to start calling those freedom fries, French fries again? */quote*NO !! NO NO NO !!:DIt is NOT FRENCH fries. It is BELGIAN fries ! They never WERE french ! :(There is FRENCH wine,There is FRENCH chees,There is FRENCH bread (baguette)then there isBELGIAN wafels,BELGIAN FRIES !!BELGIAN beerand for our neighbours from the north there isTulips from Holland,Windmills from Holland,Clogs (or wooden shoes) from HollandWe each got 3 things ! Don't steal our fries ! It is in Belgium that you have at every corner of every streat a little house made of wood (used to be mobile even) where they sell you BELGIAN fries. Not much like that going on in france !Either way, no biggy :)Ow and if you want .. you can add to the list:French AirbusFokker from HollandAnd for us belgians .. we are just happy with those 3 and our great neighbours ! ;)

Guest PoRrEkE

Sorry for stealing your moyo mr powers ;)

Belgium ??? Is that in Europe? Oh yes, it is part of France...or is it Germany?Just kidding Phillippi. :) Actually, I had an uncle who was killed in Belgium during the Battle of the Bulge. I never knew him, since I was born after the war but grew up hearing about him and the war.So how did they get the name French Fries? Was it some stupid American who didn

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest PoRrEkE

ROFL>So how did they get the name French Fries? Was it some stupid >American who didn

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

Wasn't it Sir Francis Drake that brought the potato back with him when he came back from the US? Or was it another country?ARGH!! All these history lessons are turning my brain into useless slop! Stop it! :(Heh, wasn't it the French who introduced us to Poodles and sticks? I mean Skinny Models? And smelly toilet water? Well that's what it translates as!

Guest PoRrEkE

LOOOOOOOOL*owned*!