Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ronson2k

Eurocopter EC-130 cockpit.

Guest Ronson2k

Does anyone have a photo or diagram of the collective and cyclic. Mostly the collective I need. I have some photos of the cyclic. Building a simple Helopit but would like to model it on one of Eurocopters latest birds.No doubt about it...Ronson2k

Guest stevelep

Hello,Go by http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.searchThat's a huge collection of pictures.In search fields select "Eurocopters"and in cathegory "Flight Deck (Cockpit)"You'll find picts of cockpit and may be the one you need ?ByeBOB

Guest PoRrEkE

Might be obvious but lose the S from the keyword to search for."Eurocopter" not "Eurocopters"Otherwise you end up with 1 pic instead of 73:D

Guest Ronson2k

Thanks I've been there. Lots of great pics of the ec130 and I use the drop down menu for the aircraft (Eurocopter Other) and then when one of them shows up I use the hyperlink to get all the pics of EC130B4 (I would select from the start if they had it in the menu).They do have a pic of the cockpit. I have seen pics of the ec145 cyclic and collective aswell so they are simular but the ec145 is a twin engined bird. I was hoping for a discription of the controls on the cyclic and collective. I've been to eurocopter main site as well as the one they have dedicated to the ec130. I've seen the instrument panel but nothing on the flight controls themselves. No doubt about it...Ronson2k

Guest DarrenBe

Go to www.helopit.comSome nice pictures of an EC-135 cockpit, including a description of the cyclic and collective handle controls.

Guest Ronson2k

Thanks very much for pointing the site out to me. Much appreciated.No doubt about it...Ronson2k

Guest Ronson2k

I have found that the EC-120 is the closest match to the EC-130 except fot the powerplant and the shell I think it's nearly the same. I have found some pics of the EC-120's cockpit and will probably work from them. The site is still a very good one though. The 135 is quite cool.No doubt about it...Ronson2k