Sign in to follow this  
Guest rprather

Sim Builder's Registry

Guest rprather

Thanks Matt, That's the problem I was referring to... can't quite figure out why it's doing that :-(. I will have to start fresh and rebuild the page.Robert

Guest rprather

Log In script should now work fine! Darndest thing... apparently if you try to use an indexed database field as the user name, the system just crashes!!! That's just insane, considering it's the only field that can NEVER be identical in two records .Now, your user name is just the name you used to sign up with, and your password is as you specified. Please let me know if there are any problems with the script, such as crossed information or error messages.Robert

Guest MattOlieman

Robert, I either don't remember my password or..........Anyway, I get a "login failed"

Guest rprather

Just checked it, and sent your information by e-mail.. Should work fine for you now.Remember too, I had to change from using the HSB ID, to using names for log in.Robert

Guest MattOlieman

Looks like it's working fantastic Robert.... Just seems like a lot of missing builders though..... They must all be out flying their sims:)

Guest Glenn Weston

Hi Robert, Thankyou for setting up this site it's just what we needed, I just signed up without a hitch, even went back in to edit spelling mistakes & to add a full size photo, worked just perfectly.Thanks heaps Glenn.You can check out my Simpit Project here:http://www.simhardware.co.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?t=33

Guest ZKSHB

Hi Robert,Could I suggest another category? How about a category for information or group sites (Avsim being an example, Simpits Intl another) as opposed to a commercial business selling product.Just a thought.ZK-SHBIf it isn't Boeing, I'm not going.http://www.737simbuilders.com/

Guest gat12

I also have forgotten my password. Hell I may have never entered one :) Maybe you need a request password button.Brian

Guest rprather

>Looks like it's working fantastic Robert.... >>Just seems like a lot of missing builders though..... They>must all be out flying their sims:)Lol! I was thinking the same thing! I'm sure there are a few hundred out there who have yet to sign up. Maybe started celebrating Memorial Day weekend early!Robert

Guest rprather

>Hi Robert,>>Could I suggest another category? How about a category for>information or group sites (Avsim being an example, Simpits>Intl another) as opposed to a commercial business selling>product.>Just a thought.>>ZK-SHB>If it isn't Boeing, I'm not going.>http://www.737simbuilders.com/I'll get right on it!Robert

Guest rprather

Feel free to e-mail me about lost passwords and I'll retrieve em for ya!Robert

Guest rprather

I have visited every site that has been posted, and am impressed with the level of detail that many have reached. Thank you EVERYBODY for participating in this undertaking. I have learned about a lot of new projects, and have revisited some that I haven't seen in a very long time.Please keep the feedback coming!Robert

Guest mihi4

Great idea, Robert!I already signed in...there are 2 things that I found out:*) maybe it would be better to use the email-address as login (and required) - should be unique worldwide.. you could implement an option to hide the email address to keep spambots out...*) the description field is quite narrow in the display (using Thunderbird 0.9)THANKS A LOT!michi

Guest kdfossum

I think this is a great registry. I've spent some time on there already and found alot of really cool stuff I havent seen yet.My own project isnt much yet. I'm still learing alot, and my little homemade stuff isnt really worth putting up. Besides I don't have any pictures yet either. I do have big plans though:) and I was actually already playing around with a website to show it off. (My other hobby is webdesign)BTW Robert, we have the same throttles, if you still have the one on your site. I painted my base beige though and built it into a pedestal full of emtpy panels.I should take some pictures and share with you guys anyway. I'm learing so much now that I don't even know what I want to do first:)Thanks alot, and great site for the registry.Regards,Kevin

Guest MattOlieman

The longer the list gets, the more I love it. Fantastic to know about our fellow cockpit builders.Thanks again Robert.