Sign in to follow this  
Guest nihad

Update of my B747-400

Guest nihad

Hi everybody,Small update added a glareshield to my project toke a while to build but worth it.Hope u all like these pictures.Nihad

Guest rprather

Bravo! Looking VERY sharp! It's amazing what a difference it makes just adding a glareshield.Robert

Guest nihad

Your right Robert that is what I thought when sitting infront of it for the first time totally diff. feeling with the glareshield.I also kept on the real size with the real also same dept for when I add the windows much easier.Nihad

Guest rprather

>Your right Robert that is what I thought when sitting infront>of it for the first time totally diff. feeling with the>glareshield.>I also kept on the real size with the real also same dept for>when I add the windows much easier.You're not lying!! When I first added my glareshield cover I was like "FINALLY!! This thing is starting to resemble the 777!" Before, it always seemed like there was something missing .What's next on the list?Robert

Guest nihad

Well as u know I have bin collecting alot of switches,rotaries,knobs not alot shown on the pictures.I will start with the sides of the flightdeck now when that is done it will be easier to get the final shape of the flightdeck done.I do have access to the real thing but from the inside cant just go and measure from the outside so hopefully this way I can get somekind of shape finalized so I can start building towards the overhead panels.Nihad

Guest PoRrEkE

That's the beauty of sim-building. Each step you take. Add this, add that ... each time will give you huge satisfaction and you will be very pleased that your sim looks a big step more like the real thing.Once you'll add the overhead, the roof, the shell ...

Guest Alkit

Hi Nihad,Great job on your 744 cockpit!! may I know what kind of structure you use for supporting the glaresheild panels (MCP, EICAS...) Is there something at the back holding everything in strongly and firmly? Any graphs or pictures can show to me? I think I will need to build a frame soon for my 742.Alkit

Guest nihad

Hi AlkitWhat I am using at the moment is wood bars to hold it all in place ,tried it with aluminium bars but they would not stay straight and give way and wood does not that is why.I will add some pictures of the back soon now its not yet all done.Nihad