Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raafie75

Problem with FSBUS CA Displays

Guest Raafie75

Hey guys,Does anyone know of a problem with FSBUS's CA displays. I recently bought a heap of them but can't get them to work. Has anyone had problems with these in the past and before anyone ask's, yes I have programmed them in Display CA.Kind Regards,

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

Hmmm..... Someone else posted a query with the same problem, but after changing the settings to Display CA the problem cleared up.Could it possibly be due to a defect in the circuitry? More obviously, has the board been flashed correctly?Other than that, I'm not sure what else there is that could be causing a problem :(

Guest Raafie75

I have notied that for each Common Anode output of the Display controller has a fixed voltage of 1V but the Common Anode output for (K0) wich is the small digit fluctuates, just like any of the Cathode segments. I do beleive aswell that it has something to do with the PIC being incorrectly programmmed because I've tested each of the 16 outputs from the display controller and there are only 4 voltages fixed at 1V. I have programmed it twice and with the same problem. I have even programmed it back to Common Cathode and tried it with my test display board and it works fine, then program it back to Common Anode and the same problem exisits.Please Help!Regards,