Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

c'mon DakenSky !

Guest 777 builder

Ok back to the subject...DakenSky This company is going to fill a big hole in this hobby!!I have seen some of his products, and the look GREAT !!and the cost will be just as attractive!!Ken is a great person to talk to, and has some great ideas...And the experance to make them a realty! Keep a eye on this company !!!!!!!!!!I'm sure the competion is! LOL

Guest Erups

I tried googling but that didn't give me the site.Would you supply it please?

Guest Erups

I'm drooling at an insane level :-eek

Guest ZKSHB

Those panels do look nice, dont they :-xxrotflmaoBy the way just checked your site, how does one register?ZK-SHBIf it isn't Boeing, I'm not going.http://www.737simbuilders.com/

Guest Erups

Yes indeed!But what made me really drool, was the array of new born knobs layed in one of the photos... drooooooooooooooooooooooooolll :-p

holy cow, I have a friend who lives in Flanders and it's about 20 miles from my house!

10700k / Gigabyte 3060

Guest PoRrEkE

Haha :-lolFlanders ... I thought Flanders the province of Belgium :(2 bad that there seem to be 2 Flanders in the world and that they are so far appart :D

Guest 777 builder

Not sure if you guys know?? But DakenSky plans on releasing there panels with the backlighting ALREADY in place !!!! And not only is the lettering have a very high visibility in daytime, but when lit up at night the panel lettering will illumiante green!!!!! Just be a little more patient....if your getting ready to purchase some new panels somewhere else....HOLD UP!!! this company is WORTH waiting for !! and they are VERY dedicated to customer satisfaction!!YOU WONT BE DISAPPONITED!!!

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

You mean we'll have 2 Christmas's this year?? :( :(

Guest 777 builder

Just a reminder to all builders out there...With all the new products coming out, MAKE sure you keep a eye on this company, www.DakenSkys.com You wont regret waiting for them !!I have seen the prototypes and you will be amazed, and wont belive the price!!!!