Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erups

New FSInterrogate database file

Guest Erups

Here is a new database file for FSInterrogate, you'll find some surprises in it.Happy reading :)

Guest allistah

Hey cool! Theres some PMDG stuff in there! Very very nice!When I get a chance this weekend, I'm gunna try out a bunch of these.. Thanks!! Did you do all this work yourself?

Very good job!!Now we have to work on it and make also am ini file for FsBus, (ready to run)!!Is this possible? W'll try :-)Eddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Guest Erups

Allistah, yes: that file is worth 4 or 5 days workOal331: that's not very easy, but i'm working on it too...

Guest maxmax20

can anyone send me this file.iam not able to download it.thanksMark

Guest sfleron

I'm unable to download the file as well - could someone please email it to me... please.mail to: sfl@ddd.asIf anyone have a .ini for FSBUS, with PMDG stuff, please mail as well.Thanks a lot ;-)Best regardsSoren - Denmark

Guest maxmax20

Hi,with the last patch from PMDG its possible to create a shortcut for the menukeys from the FMC, but HOW can i create a shortcut for the KBD mode of the fmc. please help!can anyone tell me the variables, that i can programm this!!This is the only key i need!!!!!!!greetingsMark

Guest ZKSHB

Hi,I just tried to download the zipfile attachment but it's missing apparently. Could you advise where this is now stored?ZK-SHBIf it isn't Boeing, I'm not going.http://www.737simbuilders.com/

Guest jollive

Here you are the file. Enjoy.Jose

Guest maxmax20

Thank you Jose for this file.is it possible to get one key from the pmdg cockpit out with this program ??I need the offset from the enabling/disabling KBD Mode in the FMC. Theoretically we must be able to get this offset out with fs interrogate. But how can i do this. The manual is very complex. Can anyone explain it to me how i get fast and simple to the required offset.This would be great from you,ThanksMark

Guest Erups

>I need the offset from the enabling/disabling KBD Mode in the>FMC. Theoretically we must be able to get this offset out with>fs interrogate.Not every single aspect of the PMDG 737 is available through FSUIPC offsets.Just some of them.To my knowledge the FMC Keyboard mode is not among those available.