Sign in to follow this  
Guest Alkit

Thin edge 4" monitor (LCD, TFT) exist?

Guest Alkit

Hello all sim builders,Does anyone can suggest me 4" LCD monitor with very thin edge? I look up the market and found only those with very thick edges. Video input only is ok. Of course, VGA is prefered. I need two of them for my panel as EADI and EHSI I cannot use a bigger size monitor to cover tham all due to my panel's restriction.Best regards,Alkit

Guest ssa

Edit: posted separetely.. sorry nothing to do with this thread..

Guest Alkit

Hi Richard ,Wowowo, great info. Thanks a lot. That's what i am looking for. Thanks!Alkit

Hi Alkit,I purchased two 4" lcd modules from aeicomp to use for radio tuner displays. The LCD modules they sell are actually made by Accelevision. They make modules ranging in size from 1.8 inches (diagonally) to 22 inches (diagonally). Most of the smaller sizes are video input only (either ntsc or ntsc/pal). Many of the online stores selling car audio and video also sell these modules, so shop around. You can find better pricing that aeicomp if you do a little research. I picked up a 5 inch module from a car video retailer for quite a bit less than aeicomp.If you want to check out the Accelevision website, the address to their LCD page is:http://www.accele.com/accele2/LCD_Modules.htmGerald