Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

PHNL: Where is my AI traffic for here and FS2002 ?!@#!?

Cesar:Thanks for your help.You'd think LAGO would include explicit instructions about this stuff, no?I uninstalled PHNL completely by now and I have the default PHNL back although the terminals are now all floating 100 feet off the ground. No big deal, I can live with that, I got the AI traffic back (at 100%), hooray!Question is: dare I re-instal PHNL? What is the procedure supposed to be for idiots like me who just want AI traffic at PHNL and default AI traffic everywhere else? Is there a method to have PHNL without wrecking one's global AI?Thanks again. I can go to sleep shortly feeling great!JS

Guest gasebah

JS,normally the installation does not hurt your default AI except one thing:It deletes all flights going to and from PHNL. I guess they did this to make sure there will be no conflicts between the user's AI traffic in LAGO's.Having said this it po'ed me big time, as they say nothing about it in the instructions. There clearly should have been an option like "Remove current AI Traffic to PHNL yes/no" somethin like that.The installation should not delete any other flights except those to and from PHNL.If you want to have your original traffic at PHNL plus LAGO'S and know how to use traffic tools I can walk you through if you want.Alex

Alex:Thanks for your post. At this time, I am in a recovery mode from last night's trauma, and not really sure if I wish to reinstal PHNL. LAGO was very naughty not to advise the user what is being decompiled and why, and how one can restore one's traffic for FS2002. I mean, that is just not customer friendly stuff.I do not use TTools and made a strategic decision some time ago not to do so. I had used FS Traffic a great deal in FS98 and FS2000 and absolutely loved it. But I decided to use only the default AI in FS2002 because I didn't have time to master TTools and do it. I am still OK with that.If I change my mind, I may post here again some time. Meanwhile thanks for your kind offer.JS