Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erups

FSBUS keysend feature works

Guest Erups

I have had problems with the "keyboard/mouse" object, and there aren't any easy tutorials or instructions on this (mine is in preparation).So i thought better to post here where many people reads.The facility does actually work, but it soffers from many bugs: your setup is not correctly stored and saved.So whatever you write in the config window when running FSBUS, it will never recognize it as you typed it.Solution is to manually enter the config in your .fb2 file.Once you create a KEYB/MOUSE object, open the fb2 file you stored it in, and look for that object.Once you find it, do this5th field is the cid (it won't store a "0" cid) so set this to your needs (o to act where fsbus is running)last 2 fields are "on sequence" and "off sequence".So type here what you need (like K+VK_SHIFT;K+R in the on sequence for activating/deactivating autothrottle on the PMDG 737) save and once you load FSBUS it will work.

I also had problems and i was wondering if i was the only one :-)The first one with CID number it was an old problem and i thought that Dirk had resolved already in previous versions.The other with the "off sequence" it was the major problem for me when i quit tests, as it was blocking the keyboard of my PC having CTR + Shift always pressed until restart.So we are now two who have test the Keyboard commands via FsBus.Eddie ArmaosAthens-Greece

Guest Erups

>The other with the "off sequence" it was the major problem for>me when i quit tests, as it was blocking the keyboard of my PC>having CTR + Shift always pressed until restart.If you need just a single command (like SHIFT+R) you can use just the "on sequence" this wayK+VK_SHIFT;K+R;D50;K-R;K-VK_SHIFTThis way you don't have frozen keys, and do not have to use on and off.This is useful for momentary buttons, like those of the mcp.