Sign in to follow this  
Guest HarryS

Two screens, one FS

Guest HarryS

Hello all,I just managed to build my first LAN: two PC's linked by some cross cable. Seems to work. Of cause there's just one goal: using the second PC's screen for GPS or some other window.Now: how do I get the GPS onto the other screen? I already undocked it's window. (What) do I need more? Do I have to get and install WideFS/FSUIPC ? Whats the next step ?Maybe someone knows where to find some relevant message posted here long time ago on this item ?Thanks alot.HarryS

Guest Erups

FS windows can be displayed only on the same pc.Networked pcs can run standalone programs, like activesky, PM software, or others.

Guest ZKSHB

HiIf you are just wanting to display the standard FS windows on another moniter you will need a dual head video card, then you just drag that window(s)to the next screen. Only caveat here is that your frame rate may drop depending on the card you choose.ZK-SHBIf it isn't Boeing, I'm not going.http://www.737simbuilders.com/