Sign in to follow this  
Guest tralluccio

PMDG737 and fsbus

Guest tralluccio

hiI've red the other topic about commercial add-ons and fsbus. I'm trying to make PMDG737 working with fsbus but I have a big problem: I can change the effective values (heading course etc...) but the values displayed on the cockpit doesn't change. This is a big problem for me because my mcp doesn't have 7digit displays so the values displayed on the cockpit must be updated. I'm using fsinterrogate 3-scan locater to find the address of the variables to change, so I found some interesting values such as ap master etc.., but I can't find anything that changes when the values displayed changes, (selected heading, selected course etc....)any idea???thanks

Guest Erups

Use the "Keyboard/Mouse" object simulating press of the provided mcp keys, like:mcp altitude increasemcp course increaseetcAll these keys are available from PMDG ingame menu and are also modifiable and printable.It is not possible to have the MCP update the display following offsets.

Guest tralluccio

grazie claudio!it is a shame that It is not possible to have the MCP update the display following offsets, for me it makes the whole thing perfectly unusefull.What about pss a320? is it possible to use it with fsbus? will the display follow the offsets or not like in pmdg?thank you very much

Guest Erups

I do not know anything about PSS.But maybe i wasn't clear with my proposal: you can have your hardware mcp really update the displays of the software mcp.You just do this:every switch and knob is now software "wired" to an offset.Then instead of writing values to offset, simply use the Keyboard command for that command.For example:you want to turn on the autothrottle?Your switch should issue the SHIFT+R command.That's all.You can do this with every command on the mcp.

Guest yoss

Hi ClaudioThats works with the swithes and pushputtons , but how to assighn rotarys for increase-decrease values?Thats different key commandsTnx in advance

Guest Erups

You have to use switches, but it is possible.Maybe it is possible to use rotaries with the CCC...Or maybe we can just ask Dirk to put an option to trigger two keyboard/mouse events...

Guest tralluccio

thanks again claudio.where can I find the list of key command and related fs events? is it just the fsuipc list or is it a pmdg special one?thanks

Guest Erups

In the PMDG menu in FS.

Guest tralluccio

erups,thank you again for your help. I've checked carefully the pdgm menu but I really can't find any key/command documentation, can you please copy/paste this key/command list here?thanks

Guest Erups

Pmdg -> General -> Keyboard commandsIf you do not have this menu, your installation is corrupt.Unfortunately i can't put them here, because they are not exportable, only printable.So i should write each one here manually...

In my tests i managed to change via FsBus the PMDG's values with keyboard commands and have the displays in MCP refreshed.Eddie

Guest tralluccio

thanks again to everyone.I have the general menu entry but not the key entry. I can't figure how the installation may be corrupt, it is genuine running on genuine fs2002 running on genuine os. However I will try to reinstall it but I don't think anything will change.If someone can manage to post the key/command list here, he/she will have my greatest thanks.bye

Guest yoss

Hi Check if u have the ver1.3 upgrade becouse key commands was not implemented in the early releasesAlsow check if u have the the PMGDOptions. dll in your modules folderThe correct size is 656kbIf nothing works try to e-mail me and we will try to sort that out