Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perry

Buying whole cockpits

Guest Boykeb

Hello,There is a company owned by Michael and David Lehkamp, their website can be found at http://members.aol.com/horizcs/flightsim.htmlThey will build flightsimulators for the homesimmer.I will do the same, but I will build simulators from real simparts and use FSBUS to interface the whole cockpit. I will start with the 747-200. I hope I finshed this project whithin a year and then start with other projects.Regards,Boy Bruin

Guest Dodiano

Try asking www.simwerx.com they can build you one!Roberto

Guest Dodiano

Check this project you might find it interesting it doesn

Guest skywarrior

Hi Perry.Drop me an email & I would be happy to work up a quote. As it is, I am working up a quote for another museum, so there would be some cost benefit to you. Our sims use real gauges, not TRC, where applicable.Jim BrownUp Front Simulationsjbrown113@cox.net

Guest Perry

This projects looks quite interesting especially the implemention of cabin views and cabin interior.The rocket feature would be the motion system for cockpit and cabin which should be able to simulate turbulances and so on.

Guest Perry

Oh well it might be a high aimed goal for a hobbyist but I

Guest PoRrEkE

Here is my plan.Once my sim is completed I will put it on e-bay for double the invested price. If someone buys it I lose my beloved sim but I got lots more money to start over again.I love building more than flying so .. why not.However, I doubt that one would buy it. But you never know .. people buy the weirdest things on e-bay ...

Guest Erups
http://www.alsim.comBeware the cost is high, but without being a replica of any real airliner, Alsim's products are used in professional training.