Sign in to follow this  
Guest rprather

Robert Prather speaks...

Guest High Octane

Crab theories, it's all same... what's new? it's obvious that someone want to destroy you just because they are not appreciated. *pppsh* who care? as long you know, all of us the vet simmers knew how much you dedciate to the work you did at your best effort, and we always would support you and your work.

Robert, I am sure that majority of community knows you and your input for this hobby. Keep going on with your stuff and ignore those

>hehe.. you mean I'm going to have to fly all the way to>Colorado to meet G.B., from just a few miles South of where I>live?>>Please, owe me the pleasure of buying you a beer :-)>Colorado? Eh? I don't get it. :)Ray, you're welcome to stop by any time you like.g.