Sign in to follow this  
Guest jan737

FS stepper help needed.

Guest jan737

HiI've build the stepper pcb type A and connect a 12V steppermnotor on a separate 12V powersupply.When I connect pin 1 of the Atmel nothing happens at all,pin1 disconnect and of he goes.The problem is that the steppermotor starts to turn as a normal motor and never stops.Any idea's how can?I route the stepper for flaps contoll,because I like tohave a anlog flapsgauge on my MCP.The second one is how, to control the max.speed of the motor?Kind regardsJan Geurtsen

Guest Erups

There is a topic about this on the FlightXpress forum, i think i recall to have seen something about this there...Try haveing a look.

Guest JMA

Hi Janlook your configuration in the FSRouter/Stepper Motor.In the Max Value , input 255 and try again.Marcelo

Guest jan737

Hi,Did what you said, but no luck yet.Can you give me some examples how to setup the whole thing(screenshot)?I'll use the stepper for the flapsindicator.The stepper turns and turns and never stops.Kind regardsJan Geurtsen.

Guest JMA

Hi Jan Did you program the CID and the stepper.hex? What did you make to program then? Don