Sign in to follow this  
Guest Delta767300pdx

my flight sim so far,

Guest Delta767300pdx

hello All, For thoes of you who asked here is some more of my work, I just painted my yoke column set up, and critasisim is good , good or bad, cant learn if its right all the time :) now i just need a shell to put it in, speaking of that, anuone out there have the shell specs for a 57 or a 67? looks like I'm gona have to make a 37 shell and cram a 57 into it...:)have a great day/ nightok sorry guys=== thats the wrong pix....and i cant get the new one to upload....:( trust me it looks way better

Guest bowingic

HiI have just about completed my 767 shell....see pic below, prior to painting. Be happy to help out if this looks what you are after....had to compromise and bring the side windows in a bit to reduce the width....the real pit is quite huge....otherwise its close to scale. Other pics of construction at:http://www.simhardware.co.nz/forums/viewtopic.php?t=38CheersIan

Guest Delta767300pdx

WOW Ian, Just checked your site, hold on, I need to scrape my jaw of the ground,WOW, Thats fantastic, Yeah your gonna be getting some question from me:) Whats the deminsions of the base to start?, did you draw up plans? or are you building it as you go?any help with the dimimsions, would be great!thanksWOW,Its amazing how your life's work changes overnight,when you sit down in front of your computer in the AM.have a great day/night all....and I'll try to get that pesky PIX posted here!

Guest bowingic

Hi JasonHave sent you a pmIan