Sign in to follow this  
bic

About JFK Airport

I love jfk also my hometown airport is newark ewr which simflyers did :D thanks simflyers. now heres the thing you want jfk then you need to give www.simflyers.net info and detail photos of jfk the best you can get and am 100% sure they will do it the qustion is now who can get good photos and information from jfk?? it has to be somone with good access and that works in the airport lets hope we see this great airport some time in the future :D

hi cesar. i live in newark too :). essex county right under the approach for the 22's. hehe.anyway. i start working on the ramp at ewr in a week or so. simflyers did do an awsome job with the scenery. i love it. a few minor buildings missing like the howard johnson and holiday inn hotels right accross from the 22's but other then that its almost exact.

What's missing is the Budweiser plant!!!! Can't do an approach or takeoff without seeing the plant! :-beerchugMike T.

Hey thats great guys am like 10min away i live in jersey city yeah i also want to see the budwiser sighn hehe :D :-beerchug

you live in jersey city too i live in jersey city too near mount carmel church...

and simflyers left something else out to near terminal c there is a big terminal and next to it is a continentl express planes area to where the continental atr's and embraers to...

Hey guys yeah they did forget that also dont know why but they did :( i have in idea we sould all meet up somewere would be fun ! please email me at zealwing@yahoo.com thanks :D

>you live in jersey city too i live in jersey city too:)Cool to see some guys from that area :) Hope you guys got a chance to go to the airshow at Sussex County Airport....It was awesome!....happens every year,,,,hope to cya there next year. Be a good place to meet fellow online pilots, maybe for BBQ and beers!cheers!=Swivet=

Thats Great do they have a website for the airshow ?? do you miss jc you must like pa now hehe take care :D

www.sussexairportinc.comIt was pretty much same show as last year.

10700k / Gigabyte 3060