Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevelep

what's LOGO lights ?

Guest stevelep

What's exactly the LOGO lights, where are they located, on which type of plane and there useThank'sI'm just building my lights panel, I want to know if I'll put a switch for logo lights or not ... :-)BOB

Guest Woof

Bob,I believe logo lights are those located on the tail of airliners which point up at the vertical stabiliser (tail fin), hence lighting the 'logo' which is always there. Or, in the case of BA, lighting up a picture made by some 5 year old from outside the UK.I could be wrong though, on both points :-)CheersChris

Guest PoRrEkE

Quite simple frankly .. it's the 2 lights that shine upon the vertical tail fin. Most of the airliners have their logo on that one so at night it's a good thing to light up when on the ground .. for bombing us with even more add!

Guest stevelep

Thank's for reply...It's work on FS or it's just a fake ?BOB

Guest Ceawlin BSX029

FS2004 should have them.... After all, they're supposed to have detailed aircrat with external lights ;)I'm aware of some add-ons having them though, not sure which ones