Sign in to follow this  
Guest Calum

Why no Propeller Projects , or not that many ?

Guest PoRrEkE

If my sim doesn't sale for $ 8000 after it is finished and I still happen to have the FSbus arround I am planing on doing something similar. Some console to take with me when going to FSCB meetings.

Guest PoRrEkE

That is a VERY clever setup you got there for your yoke!I'll remember this for when I (maybe) do my desktop module.

Guest monarch_161

Hey, I'm doing a Beechcraft Queenair/kingair. I can't quite decide which yet, but I have a Queenair cockpit. Well 16 feet of fuselage actually ! I'm using simkits instruments and I think the problem is that its just easier to do a jet if you don't mind wood and TFTs especially over here in the UK where there is great difficulty in finding parts. You can't beat real metal though ! http://homepage.ntlworld.com/d.nandy/index.htm I did start off doing a B727, but hey parts prices,ouch ! Anyone want to swap any Beech bits for B727 bits? Lol its worth a try anyway.