Sign in to follow this  
Guest simbuff

My cockpit setup

Guest simbuff

Hello there,Have no idea whether your interested in this kind of information. I just build a nice cockpit setup and want to share this with the FS community.I use the PDMG Beech 1900D(look at the site) and real working instruments alongside two EFIS screens. I kindly invite you to visit my website explaining in detail how I build this thing.http://users.telenet.be/theportablecockpitkind regardsMark VerschaerenBelgium

Guest nauwa

Very nice setup, I like the idea of a simple (yet complex) desktop sim that can be moved easy.Keep up the good work, nice and informative webpage as well.Johan Nauwelaertz de Ag

Guest MikePowell

Mark,That is an excellent cockpit setup! Thank you for posting information about it. Your website is nicely done and documents your project well.Mikewww.mikesflightdeck.com

Very nice setup, and I appreciate the details in terms of how a compromise is made between the TFT display and the Simkits instruments.I built almost all of the Simkits (which was a huge amount of fun!) before deciding to go to monitor-based instrument approach (no pun intended), but sometimes I regret that - there's nothing like a real moving needle or ball to add to the reality... However, I haven't even really begun to put anything together yet (although I have a bunch of GF and PFC hardware) so I'm still mulling my options. I may yet build some more Simkits before it's all over.thanks,Dave Blevinshttp://www.flightfactory-simulations.com/h...ster_banner.jpg

System: Asus P8Z68 Deluxe/Gen3 mobo *** i7 2700K @ 5gHz w/ Corsair H80 cooler

NVidia GTX 570 OC *** 8 GB 1600 Corsair Vengeance DRAM *** CoolerMaster HAF X case

System overclocked and tuned for FSX by fs-gs.com

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog stick/throttle & CH Products Pro Pedals

Various GoFlight panels *** PFC avionics stack