Sign in to follow this  
Guest mbessler

Simbuilder Wiki Logo Contest and Contributions

Guest mbessler

Hi Philippe I like the idea used in your lastest upload with the half-simpit/half-real cockpit.Maybe something in between that and Tuomas idea.The aspect ratio and size of Tuomas banner seems practical.How about something like a screwdriver, toolbox or some other tools ?Manuel

Guest PoRrEkE

I know, this last one I put up was more a test than a banner ;) We all know what aspect ratio a banner has .. don't we (sadly though).Let me think sum more.

>I know, this last one I put up was more a test than a banner>;) We all know what aspect ratio a banner has .. don't we>(sadly though).You mean 468x60 pixels? :) Done a few too many of those .. :(//Tuomas

Guest mbessler

>I have some pictures from a visit of the Auto&Technik Museum>in Sinsheim (where I live).>>Thats the place where they have the Concorde next to its>russian 'sister' Tu-144. (among others of course)>>As I made these pictures, there are no 'copyright problems' or>asking for permission. Not sure if there's anything usable...>>I'll have to put some online later tonight if I don't>forget...Ok, one day later, but go here for some pics that might or might not be useful:http://www.varxec.net/wikitmp/gal/wikimate...galleryidx.htmlThere are pics of the concord cockpit, the Tu-144 cockpit,(which are behind plexiglass), then a 707 cockpit section and several other pictures of planes from the outside.There are also a few pics from a B742 taken while passing the other museum (in Speyer). Tuomas logo suggestion reminded me of these pics.All pictures are scaled to 50%, so if anyone wants to use one of them, email me, I can send you the orignal image.Manuel

Guest PoRrEkE

ARGH! Just as I had the idea :( I'll work out right now what I just came up with to show you. It is quite similar.

Guest mbessler

>ARGH! Just as I had the idea :( I'll work out right now>what I just came up with to show you. It is quite similar.yeah, they have some similarity. I like'em both. Going into the right direction ... :-)

Guest PoRrEkE

Yap. The first one from CaptnKebec is not so super if I may say my opinion. The second one however looks deff. good enough I think to replace the moinmoin guy :D I like that second one. Simple & clear.