Sign in to follow this  
Guest maxmax20

Enabling KBD mode for the FMC from PMDG via keyboard

Guest maxmax20

I just wanted to know how it is possible to enable the KBD Mode in the FMC via a keyboard shortcut. After the last update from PMDG its now possible to assign shortcuts to the menu keys from the FMC, but i also need an assignment for the KBD Mode, that i can finish my external FMC project. Please, can any programmer of the PMDG help me. I ONLY need this major key to let my dream come true.I am sure that this is no problem for the programmers and take only seconds to help me.........thanksgreetingsMark

Guest Erups

You need some sort of key2mouse: weather it's an external app, or fsbus or whatever it's your choice.

Guest maxmax20

Hello Claudio,thats my problem, because only the main screen will be displayed on the external monitor. And i think there is no key2mouse possible, because the rest of the fmc is not viewable.do you have other ideas. There must be an offset for enabling it. But i didnt know this offset.greetingsMark

Guest Erups

No Mark, unfortunately i do not know of any offset for this.How have you been able to hide the buttons and frame of the FMC?

Guest maxmax20

hi,hmmm than i have to wait if pmdg will programm this after the release from the 747.I resized the window, so that only the black screen will be displayed on my monitor. And therefore i need the key to enable/disable the KBD mode....I found a workaraound. Enabling the kbd mode in the virtual cockpit does work, and disabling via the ESC key.greetingsMark