Sign in to follow this  
Guest mondo

Check it out.

Guest mondo

www.dakenskys.com has released a picture of their first panel. Looks really good to me. Milt

Guest PoRrEkE

Looks like the same as the one from the Products page :(Only thos one is backlit ..None the less .. even though I won't need boeing panels, I do keep an eye on their site cuz it is interesting indeed to see their progress.

Guest kdfossum

Maybe you should consider building Boeing now eh? You'd like the NG cockpit I'm sure. Panel looks good, exactly what I expected. Waiting for them to start offering them.

Guest PoRrEkE

I know!I asked the guy Ken ? is it .. if he would make 777 or 747 in gray panels .. no problem :)But I got no budget for all this eventhough these prices are interesting. Maybe if my F50 sells for 8 grant :(

Guest Boykeb

Hi all,I have some good news, I have received some pics from Ken Weiland and I can assure you that you will love it. Tomorrow I'll post the newest pis with the hardware in place. I am sure you won't find a difference between the real and the replicated panel.Regards,Boyke

Guest kdfossum

If they look as great as I assume they will, just one thing I'm hoping is that the panel sizes will match the real panels, so they fit. I'm sure they will though right?

Guest kdfossum

8 grand, that would be great if you got that. Then you could really take off on your new Boeing Cockpit:) Are you saying I should go for the 747 in gray? I need to make sure it excists in real life before I do that though. If it does, then yeah I might consider it:)The NG gray color would be awesome

Guest PoRrEkE

I am not saying anything for you :( And I got no idea if it exists or not.I just know that they look waaaay better (my oppinion) in grey and that a F50 also doesn't exist in real with 2 Crysler Voyager seats :(I think one has to chose .. build something you like .. or build something as real as possible.Most people with boeing or airbus tend to go for as real as possible but that makes me think .. what's the beauty in that ? You got the real ones, then you got all these sims that are exact copys. Seen that .. next.If I would do boeing I would want at least a few things different so that my sim is more something unseen than something as real as ...

Guest Boykeb

Check it now!!! www.dakenskys.com/home.htm Really good picture of the 747 EFIS panel.

Guest mondo

Dakenskys has now put up a final picture of their new panel with an approximate price. Looks really nice.