Sign in to follow this  
Guest mondo

Looking for a pcb layout

Guest mbessler

>Ok I've finished editing it.. now what ?>>I mean can I now export this to gerber or somesort ?postscript, gerber, and a bunch more...Use the "CAM processor". accessible via the "file" menu.then select the output format from the dropdown box, enter filename to export to, and select layers.For the PCB you'd select (off the top of my head) * bottom* pads* vias* dimensionyou might wanna disable the "fill pads" checkbox and depending on the way the pcbs are made check/uncheck mirrored output.That should get you started.Manuel

Guest PoRrEkE

Have no idea what to select as files or what they do .. I should check the tutorials and help files before I do anything on this but I don't have much time for this now. Will check it later :)I got a holiday job now for 1 month and they are teaching me how to use "Continuus" which is a sort of database program and normally it takes them 1 month in general to learn the program and I feel after 1 day now that I quite master the stuff already .. Not that I am brilliant I just force myself to remember every little detail they tell me as good as possible. The rest I figure out myself. Either way you see why I don't feel like studying on anything too much now :( Also it seems quite complicated at first site (kinda like Continuus :( or 3Dmax at first)If you want to check what I got:http://users.skynet.be/porreke/7segboard2x5.zip