Sign in to follow this  
Guest sfgiants13

Headset

Guest northernpilot

Hi,Is it possible to create a intercomm set-up so two people can communicate through headsets like in real aircraft. Would it be possible to use a 'Y' lead so I can connect two headsets to the same PC??Any help would be great.Cheers.

Guest sfgiants13

Wahoo, I got it working! Thanks guys!

Hi.>Is there a way to program a voice client to do what you would normally do via keyboard?Yes, look for "Speechbuddy2" here at the Lib. You can say the choice 1,2..., there used to be an ATC contrl file for "Speechbuddy1". Post here for more info. TV

Guest PoRrEkE

I just found it on my laptop.It is called "Shoot".Is freeware and you need to download & install voice recognition software first. Haven't used it yet. So no idea if it works great or not.

Yes, Shoot works VERY good and it is free. heres the link.http://clans.gameclubcentral.com/shoot/downloads.phpNow you cant recite the preamble to the constituion and make it work for 1 keystroke. You must make some compromises. Something like, "Roger that" or "WE copy" and assign those to the correct number. also, dont just make up one saying for one number, make several "phrases" that will work with 1 for instance. That way it isnt boring. In my profile I have 10 different sayings for #1.I also have a switch box with push to talk button for when I want to transmit to the Shoot program. Later to be incorporated into a console. You can program a keyboard for a PTT or you can set it up voice activated. If you dont use a real good noise cancelling mic, you'll need to set up a PTT keyboard button.but i can tell you the program works great and the price is right. There are alot of game profiles available for it as well. And you can use it for about any other type program too. Good luck!