Sign in to follow this  
Guest Matthew Murray

717??

Guest Matthew Murray

Hello, I am sure you are all aware of the difficulty in obtaining cockpit dimensions, but I am having a particularly hard time finding those for the Boeing 717-200. Basically I wish to create a highly accurate 3DSMAX scene of the cockpit for various purposes. Does anyone know of any websites that have dimensions, or you yourself have them that I could have. Also, do you know where I could find diagrams for the cockpit of this great aircraft?Many Thanks,Matthew Murray,[bR]AVSIM Online,Library Manager,mmurray@avsim.com

Guest PoRrEkE

Contact all airliners which fly them. Ask if possible to get contact with one of its 717 pilots. Ask around on websites where real pilots come. Try to get one of them whom is a 717 freak into your MSN. For sure if you find a pilot crazy 'bout his 717, he will be very fond of your idea to make that type of cockpit. Next step of asking him dimensions or detailed pictures is just a small step away.I did the same for F50. As soon as some people that work with the real thing get to know, they become very interested and would do almost anything you ask.(i even got digital cockpit videos now :D )