Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anarchi5t

Luchtvaart Boeing 737NG Kit

Guest Anarchi5t

Hey, Im not a regular poster but I am really starting to get into the final stages of planning a cockpit. Currently Im at 3 monitors on a desk running Project Magenta with a cockpit panel over them. Then a projector and GoFlight centre console.Im not after vast realism or detail but just the basics of a Boeing Instrument panel.However I have just seen this - http://www.lhshop.nl/ownpages/b737-panel.aspThis is exactly what I am looking for and I am seriously considering purchasing one, It is abit on the expensive side with the full thing running to around 3000 Euros, Does anyone have any further information or views on the new 737 Kit from Luchtvaart?CheersScott

Guest PoRrEkE

I have never seen one from up close and don't know anyone who has it. However what I think is that it sure does look a lot like plastic. No problem if you paint it but then you could lose the engraving.3000

Hi,It does look good and it seems to be easy to put together but with that price you get full set from FDS (www.flightdecksolutions.com) but you have to build the frames for it.For around three thousand you get Elite series MIP, Glare, Pedestal, CDU and Overhead. So check FDS as well if you are looking for comparing stuff. It seems that there is coming other palyers to the market so if you are not in hurry, wait and see how it does affect on prices. FDS is so far only one with proven track record....br,Joni

Guest Anarchi5t

FDS looks alot better quality and in similar price ranges. I have to admit the kit being plastic would not bother me really as I said Im after just a general feel of a cockpit more than true realism.The 3000 Euros is for all 3 panels & switches and the MCP & 2 EFIS plus brackets etc. I was working this out last night and it is abit on the pricey side. Especiallly since the enclosure requires flatbed monitors which makes it even more expensive afterwards.I like the solution that everythin is in the packs so you know it will just all create one big enclosure. Working it out I realised the kit would push the total up quite a bit, however after seeing FDS I think it will probably be a combination of a self builf frame with a selection of panels.I have got a while to wait I probably wont get started until into the next year so I will keep my eyes open but does anyone know of any other similar products?Thanks so far guys!

Guest PoRrEkE

standby a bit longer for DakenSky perhaps ...