Sign in to follow this  
Guest PoRrEkE

\o/ Belgian-gold \o/

Guest PoRrEkE

*grinn*since the last topic about Olympics got closed cuz of understandable reasons ...Proud to announce that my little country managed to get at least 1 gold plate.I hope you all saw the half final yesterday from Justinne Hennin against Anastasia Myskina. That match was AWESOME! Respect to Ana. She deserved silver at least!As for Justinne .. I think she showed again why she is nr1 on the world ranking .. no ?

off topic:Congratulations from another little country.Holland - Belgium: 3-1! (Gold medals)Why don't we join forces again, like in the good old days (175 years ago)? ;-Nicowww.nicokaan.nlfc.php?vatsim=814584&indicator=OD1&a=pic767.jpg

Congratulations Philippe to you and Belgium, as well as all the countries who have sent athletes. They all won, just by showing. In what event did Belgium win? Remember, we Americans don

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Guest twabi2

we won in tennis (where were the williams-sisters ;) )!!

Guest PoRrEkE

Aha so you never get to see the Americans lose ? :(Otherwise you should have noticed that Justine was still running and Serena was not :D

Oh I knew about the Williams sisters and our so-called professional basketball team.As far as I am concerned, they can that those overpaid rich boys and girls who are professional tennis and basketball players and let them pay as spectators, if they want to attend the Olympics.I would rather see a young kid who really cares lose than some professional who doesn

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset