Sign in to follow this  
Guest nauwa

Movie time

Guest stevelep

Nice video,The first fly must be so exciting after long month of work ...Your visual system look very realistic. Even in the video it give a move-effect :-)What the type of projector you use and what distance between projecto and screen ?Thank's for your web site hope will have more picts and videos (maybe a landing on an nice airport...)ByeBOB

Guest twabi2

I'm both a flightsimmer and movie maker, so here are some hints:enhance the sound... Use a better sound-coded I suggest. It realy hurts my ears at some moments...Also, why not make an overview of that flight: The take off, flight, landing... Short cuts, not 1 long scene... The shaking of the camera was realy cool BTW!!It's a fun movie to watch though! Keep up the good work!

Guest PoRrEkE

Nice :)Though shouldn't you as PF not keep your hand on the power levers longer ?? Or what is the general rule for that ? Untill VR ? Or V1 ?Either way I don't think you were at V1 yet though ;)Good job on the movie :) Good to see some motion pictures from the sims. I will keep my fingers crossed that I will find someone in the area here with a good digital video camera whom feels like comming over to take some movies during an afternoon.Either way, first things first :( I still need to wire up the leds as soons as I got the new gauge-files from Espen. Will be very exciting getting passed non-FS-default data trough fsuipc !!!

Guest twabi2

If you want to, I can come over...I'm from Aalst, don't know where you come from.Unfortunaly, my digital camera broke down last week, and it won't be repaired soon :(I still have an old (3 years :() one here, so if you've got a capture card, or a video in on your PC...I can also do the editing as that's one of my other hobby's :)So, are you intrested?It has to be done in the next 2 days though, since 1 september is getting closer and closer and closer... :(

Guest stevelep

After V1 decision speed you let your hand away of the throttle. That's the "Non return point" of the T/O If you've not decided to abort it's now too late so you don't let your hand on the throttle ...BOB

Guest nauwa

I will update the site soon with pictures and info about the visual system.Johan

Guest nauwa

Yes, thats a good idea, to make several clips of one flight, will do that later. About the sound, I really don't know how to fix it, prehaps my camera is to bad, it's only a digital camera with some limited video options.Johan

Guest nauwa

It wasn't me at the controls, I was behind the camera. You might be correct about V1 and how long he should have his hands on the throttle. But we didn't think about it as the major goal was to make a short video clip and not a instructioan film about how to fly.There is only yoke, throttle, gear and pedals the work at the moment.Will do more correct procedures when the sim is more finished.Johan

Guest PoRrEkE

that's exactly what I thought. sounds logic as well.I am expecting here some 2 DVD's within a couple of weeks. Both are from world air routes and got F50 in them. 1 is from KLM cityhopper and has F50, F70 and F100 in it and takes you to several airports in europe. The other one is from NAL in japan or whatever and is fully F50.I hope these videos will give me more info 'bout how to fly this plane and how the cockpit behaves in real compared to what I got.

Guest stevelep

Cockpit management in multicrew is very important and have specific lessons in ATPL formation. Communication problem between Pilot and FO are the cause of lots of airplane crashes ...BOB

Guest twabi2

LOL, that explains a lot...

Guest stevelep

Dont' care about that... it was only a separate speaking abaout cockpit management nothing about you.You don't tell me what's the model of you projector ... ?BOB

Guest nauwa

Well, I don't have a projector of my own yet, I have borrowed two different, first one was a very small ACER with interlaced XGA, the one on the movie is a SHARP X20C, both works fine. It has to be small as there isn't much space between the cockpit shell and the roof of camping trailer.I have taken more pictures of the setup and will post on the webpage as soon as I have time to update it.RegardsJohan