Sign in to follow this  
Guest obk

How many monitors can FS2004 take?

Guest stevetheplumber

Joss,Thanks for that link, its not the one I read before, but first glance at the manual this has the information I need.Many thanksSteve

Guest yoss

Steve--you can find much on that in wideview forum I have to menion one point with is important regarding ParheliaU cant use it with sim as 3 separate outside views but as one streched over 3 screensAnd the view angle is depending on zoom factor--as far i know that 105 degrees maxGood news --u can pan all screens together or move with move_eyepoint commands inside the VC cockpit Do some seach on that forum regarding Parhelia and u will have more opinions--thats what i did

Guest belairvideo

Hi Yoss.I use a tripple head 128mb Parhelia, and two other Matrox cards for my instruments (Millenieum and a G450 dual head. This lot worked fine with FS2002, but now I have changed over to FS2004, I find that I cannot get Parhelia to show the "stretched" screen image that popped up automatically with 2002? With 2002, it was necessary to apply the correct display resolution, and click the "hardware acceleration" box so that every time I fired up FS, I got the stretched screen. How do you know that you have hardware acceleration if there is no little box to check/un-check?What screen resolution have you selected in the hardware section of FS2004, and what display settings have you applied on your PC?I have just loaded the latest software for Parhelia which, along with the other screens, seems to be working OK. I can cruise the mouse pointer through all screens as before and I am able to undock any screen and do the same thing with it - but I just cannot get my stretched outside view to work!!!!!Any advise more than welcome!!Frustrated Tony from U.K.

Guest yoss

Hi TonyIf you configure your desktop be stretched over 3 screens you dont have to fiddle to much with Fs--automatic will be stretchedThe resolution i use 3072 by 768 32bitNow to be shure if you have hardware 3d acceleration run dxdiag-displays from start-runAnother way is --control panel--displays-setting-advanced-troubleshoot for seleceted display From my experiance --if i turn off the harware acceleration on pci card--stutters free and fps gainNo needed realy for 2d panels display If you have more questions feel free to e-mail meWith regards

Guest belairvideo

Hi Yoss.Many many thanks for your help.Everything seems ok now.Tony.