Sign in to follow this  

Project AI help please

hi alljust started using Project AI,after installing base package i found there are no aircraft anywhere.so i installed BA,KLM and us airways packages,still nothing.i have the ATC set to 100%.but there are no aircraft anywhere.GA aircraft have gone as well.appreciate a bit of help here as new to this sort of thing. thanks stevejust installed lufthansa base package and that shows up in the projectai aircraft folder,but not BA or KLM?????

Guest gasebah

Hi Steve,Something must have gone wrong when you installed the base package.First goto:FS2002/aircraft and see if you can find the fllwng files:default.dpairlines.cfgdefault.cdp.See if any of those are missing.Alex

yepall 3 are there....should any installed airline packages ie BA KLM LUFTHANSA have there aircraft in the PROJECTAI/aircraft folder,only the lufthansa aircraft are in there at the moment.i tried reinstalling BA .went to heathrow but its empty.even of default aircraft..... thanks for help steve

Guest gasebah

Steve,in your main FS2002/aircraft folder should be all the PAI aircrafts,like: PAI A300, PAI A310...Check this. Do you have TTools?I will be standing by.Send me an e-mail with your e-mail adress if you want. It might be easier to do this per e-mail.Alex

thanks alexi've changed my traffic bgl file.now i've got default AI traffic.i have got ttools... in main aircraft folder i 've got all the PAI aircraft.might try to run TTools and see what happens thanks steve

Are the textures for the KLM and BA PAI aircraft there and referenced in the relevant aircraft.cfg files?

Guest gasebah

You might want to check these things before running TTools:Check the folders of the PAI aircraft.There must be :1. aircraft.cfg2. a Project Ai ......air file3. a texture folder for every airline you have installed, like texture.BAW for British Airways or texture.AFR for airfrance.4. open one of the PAI aircraft.cfgs with the editor an check the entry sim= and texture= . sim= It should be sim= "name of your airfile".texture= "ending of the texture ofr this airline" like e.g. BAW.Do not run the installers again, check this stuff first.Alex

Guest gasebah

Yeah Josh,seems you are right. But really I never had the slightest prob with their stuff. Go figure. so maybe it is really better to mess up all the stuff by oneself :-) .Alex

You have to d/l the schedules for it to work!

Guest gasebah

No the installer packages are supposed to include everything.Alex

You have to install Air France before you install British Airways.