Sign in to follow this  
Guest CaptnKebec

Old projector not so bad!!

Guest CaptnKebec

Hi folks,My dad gave me a old overhead projector with a built in LCD.At first I was stunned by the weight and size of the monster but after a couple of tests I could get something pretty good out of it as you can see in those pictures.So if somebody offers you a old overhead type projector, TAKE IT!

Guest High Octane

So it's a projector with ready assembly LCD? If true, then where can I find one of these. As matter of fact this probablly would be the rare and I almost never seen it in my life except one that uses in most schools back then.Let me know

Guest kdfossum

I've never seen a projector like this. When I think old over head projector, I think of the ones that were in my school growing up. Certainly not LCD. Just the ones you threw a transparent sheet on. Wonder if your kind of projector is common.

Guest fullington99

Years ago we had one like this at work. Except it was a seperate lcd panel that would sit on top of a regular overhead projector (yes, like school's). Resolution was only 640x480. I have seen ones like it on ebay.

Guest CaptnKebec

Yes it has a LCD built in!This thing was sitting in a basement were my dad works for years, they were not using it anymore because it has only 640x480 of resolution.It can be used has a normal overhead projector, with a composite video input or a vga input.Since it's only 640x480 I use FS2004 in window mode instead of full screen and it looks pretty good!The model is Dukane 860, so maybe with some internet searches you could find one!