Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tomlin

737NG Yoke info/dems

Guest Tomlin

I have searched the forum, and found several items that are helpful, but I wanted to start a new thread here: Does anyone have any docs or deminsions for 737/NG yokes? Thanks,Eric

Guest Project777

hi eric,according to my information, the 737ng yokes are the same as used in some of the old b727.as i have two old b727 yokes, i can send over some measurements/photos.let me know if this could help you!Best from ViennaHans G. SchuetzProject777---------------------------------------http://www.project777.comh.schuetz@project777.com---------------------------------------(LOWW - Vienna)

Guest Tomlin

Hans, this would be most appreciated! Thanks,Eric

Guest cwbalmer

there are a few pics on my website at www.pitbuilder.com that may be of interest to you......they are of a 727 column...Let me know if you want some measurements too ok ?cheers

Guest jan737

Hi Chris,Yes I'm also interested in the measurements of the yoke.Could you post them?Or do you prefer to send them to my privat e-mail address?Kind regards Jan Geurtsen.

Guest Tomlin

>there are a few pics on my website at www.pitbuilder.com that>may be of interest to you......they are of a 727 column...Let>me know if you want some measurements too ok ?>>cheersActually, I saw your site yesterday, and the pictures you have are wonderful, because they are taken in fresh sunlight, which really helps see all the curves and shapes on the yokes. Thanks! The flightdeck pictures are good sometimes, but these are so much more helpful just because of the good lighting you took them in.If you know the distance from the center of the Captain's column to the center of the FO's column, and the height from the floor to the top of the column, that would be most appreciated!Eric

Guest Project777

hi,will try to help, but i am very busy the next days!hope i can post infos on friday!Best from ViennaHans G. SchuetzProject777---------------------------------------http://www.project777.comh.schuetz@project777.com---------------------------------------(LOWW - Vienna)

Guest cwbalmer

ok guys - I will take some measurements and more photos, some with and without a tape measure in there ok ?Gimme a few days!!!

Guest Tomlin

Thanks again! Also, I also need to know the diameter of the control column, so I can look at the material over the weekend to decide what to use!ERic

Guest Project777

Hi Eric,i had some time to compile a pdf with measurements and technical information about the old styled 7x7 control wheel.please find this information in the download area on our homepage.there is a new section called 7x7 OldStyle! - especially for you -i took all the measurements from my 727 control column.more to come....hope that helps the fellow 737 builder out there too ...Best from ViennaHans G. SchuetzProject777---------------------------------------http://www.project777.comh.schuetz@project777.com---------------------------------------(LOWW - Vienna)

Guest Tomlin

Hans, thanks a million! Those are fantastic, and your site is wonderful too! I look foward to working with these.Eric

Guest cwbalmer

Hiya - can I take it that measurements from Hans are enough? (they are good eh?! :-)I will still take come more close up pics though and post them this weekend for those who want them...Cheers

Guest cwbalmer

OK then - I have put a few images on pitbuilder.com now in the Control Column page - I think Hans' PDF will give youmost of what is needed, but these might help. :-)