Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

FS2002Pro Procrastinators!!!

Well, all you FS2002Pro procrastinators can now buy FS2002Pro for the price of FS2002Std, at least in the USA. Last week it was Staples and this week it is Best Buy. And if your in an even bigger pinch for Dinero, Lira, Lire, Yuan, or Dollars, you can get Standard for about half price.Dang! Maybe I should have waited and saved my dollars!! Just think, I wouldn't have become addicted to these Flight Simulation Forums so early in FS2002's life. I could have lead a really boring life cleaning my swimming pool for hours on end or pestering Tom about old H-3 sea(king) stories.:-lol

:-lolI put that message right up there with "The reason I beat my head against the brick wall is because it feels sooooooooo good when I stop". :)