Sign in to follow this  

I hate to do this But.........

What is it with people that advertise there latest relase Here is a example of this terrible thing :This is my latest upload I hope you enjoy it You can get it in the Avsim library today !(should be in Caps maby?)Anyway they say it pay you to advertise but I do not think so somehow :)And I promise never to do anymore Federal Express !!!!Anniette

Guest Heather 636

Very nice Anniette. Right up there with your usual high standards.Maybe I should have had YOU paint my Duck, no? But then, I don't think it would look right in Fed Ex (teasing hun). ;)I'm sure glad to see that you decided to stick around.Cheers!Heather xxxxxxx

Well done Anniette, and nice to see you haven't lost your sense of humour :-lol

That looks great Anniette, glad to see you here !!

Awwwwww Thanks you Guys !!! :)I am glad i did it now :)mmmmmmmmmmm FedEx Duck water delivary ,sounds good :)

Very nice paint :D will have that one in my libery :) great job

Anniette,Just wanted to drop you a quick note to let you know that your latest repaint of the ATR 42-500 in FedEx livery is absolutely outstanding!! I love it! You are an absolute natural when it comes to this stuff. Please, keep up the great work!! I was so disappointed when I read the other day on Avsim that you were going to give up repainting aircraft! But on the other hand, I completely understood. I know it feels really good to get compliments on your work, but it only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. However, as hard as it is to do, you kind of have to turn a deaf ear (or blind eye in this case) to those types of emails. Those people aren

Hey Paco :)Glad you are Back from holidays Safe,Fantastic to see you again :)Now Where is that 72 Hmmmmmmm?Anniette xxxxxxxxxxx